Re: Wisconsin Oral History Network Survey

Peter Schumacher (plschu@sbcglobal.net)
Thu, 5 May 2016 00:03:09 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 00:03:09 +0000 (UTC)
From: Peter Schumacher <plschu@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Wisconsin Oral History Network Survey

I suggest you contact Nancy Camden, a freelance radio producer who does ora l history recordings.  We have not used her directly but she exhibited
 at our festival a few yeas ago.  Her contact information is: Ms. Nancy Camdenwebsite:    http://nancycamden.com email:        email:        ncamden@wi.rr,com

 Pete SchumacherOak Creek Historical Society