Fw: Looking for groups that have published on local schools - from Bayfield County

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 7 Jun 2016 16:54:46 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Looking for groups that have published on local schools - from Bayfield County
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 16:54:46 +0000

________________________________ From: Marian Schraufnagel <marschrauf@gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 11:25 AM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: Schools book

The Bayfield County Historical Society is working on a book about all the s chools that were part of Bayfield County. We are gathering lots of informa tion and getting ready to put it in a book for.

We are wondering if any other counties in Wisconsin have done this. If so,
 could you get us contact information so we can see how they handled some o f the logistics? We'd appreciate your help with this. It's a big task.

Marian Schraufnagel BCHS Secretary