Can anyone identify this?

Karen Baumgartner (krbaumga@pctcnet.net)
Sun, 20 May 2018 22:29:47 -0500

From: "Karen Baumgartner" <krbaumga@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Can anyone identify this?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 22:29:47 -0500

We have an object that we are unable to identify. It looks like a biscuit cutter from a logging camp! Could it be? It is heavy. The handle is wooden, the ring above the base is brass. It is about 7” tall, the ‘hole’ is about 2.5” diameter. It was photographed on a piece of 8.5 X 11 inch paper. Any help we could get on this will be appreciated.

Karen Baumgartner German Settlement History, Inc. Town of Spirit, Price County, Wisconsin

krbaumga@pctcnet.net
IMG_1375.JPG IMG_1376.JPG