Historical Society ~ Friday June 1st ~ Join Us For The Incomparable Hildegarde!

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Tue, 22 May 2018 19:29:20 -0400

Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 19:29:20 -0400
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: Historical Society ~ Friday June 1st  ~ Join Us For The Incomparable Hildegarde!

5/122/18  Hello Members & Friends of The Random Lake Area Historical S ociety ~
  Please join us on Friday June 1st for this wonderful evening.  We will
 celebrate "The Incomparable Hildegarde" the internationally renowned beautiful and glamoro us singer, entertainer born in Adell Wisconsin.  Our speaker Gary Fe ider will have video, music and stories to share beginning at 6:30 pm.
  Join Us Early for dinner at Kathy's 111 Trackside Cafe from 5:00 pm to 6:30
 pm. Serving a delicious dinner, beverage and dessert for $10.00  100% of t he proceeds benefit the Random Lake Area Historical Society.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO NATE A DESSERT FOR THE EVENING, PLEASE LET HOLLI KNOW VIA EMAIL OR CALL 920/994- 2214.  Thank you VERY MUCH!
  Many "thanks" to our June sponsor, Wayne & Joan Houpt and Suburban Harley, we REALLY appreciate their support!

      See the poster below for all the details....