Re: RE: World War I Re-enactors.

Mondovi History (mondovihistory@yahoo.com)
Wed, 23 May 2018 02:36:28 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 02:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RE: World War I Re-enactors.

 Thank you.

    On Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 9:21:35 PM CDT, <deckercorp@charter.net> wrot e:

 I have reached out to a person I know from Civil War reenacting who also i s involved in Spanish American and WWI reenacting. I hope it will bear frui t. John DeckerPresident, Wisconsin Council for Local History

----------------------------------------- From: "Mondovi History" To: "localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu" Cc: Sent: Tuesday May 22 2018 10:21:11AM Subject: World War I Re-enactors.

  Just wondering if anyone has contacts for or knows of World War I re-enac tors.  The Mondovi Area Historical Society is planning on commemoratin g the centennial of the war at our annual "The Past in the Park" event on J uly 1st.  We realize it is late in the game to be inquiring, but we th ought we had a group lined up and now have learned that they won't be comin g.

   Thanks.
   Steve Mikelson Mondovi Area Historical Society