Re: World War I Re-enactors.

SARA STEELE (smsteele@wisc.edu)
Tue, 22 May 2018 10:49:51 -0500

Subject: Re: World War I Re-enactors.
From: SARA STEELE <smsteele@wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 10:49:51 -0500

This is no help to your dilemma, but it is good to see that a HS has moved beyond the Revolutionary and Civil Wars.  As a last resort--it is not a lot of action-- you could develop a Home Front skit with a group of folks sharing the letters they had received from WW I soldiers and things they were doing at home because of the war.  These days we are so far away from the Middle East that we do not know realize what a Home Front is..

Sara Steele

Cottage Grove Area Historical Society