Re: How do you manage your grounds?

Anne Kertscher (sangindoin27@gmail.com)
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:02:17 -0500

From: Anne Kertscher <sangindoin27@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:02:17 -0500
Subject: Re: How do you manage your grounds?

Generally we rely on member(s) to volunteer for lawn mowing and snow removal. Occasionally mowing, plowing and tree trimming has been arranged and funded by local businesses supporting our mission and due to the fact we are non-profit. You need to ask.

With changing times our local government services have become less and less throughout the years. However, to acknowledge the help received, the DPW has been extremely helpful in the past with no charge to the society.

Your welcome!