New Berlin Historical Society Christmas in July

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Mon, 2 Jul 2018 21:01:45 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 21:01:45 -0500
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Christmas in July

THE NEW BERLIN HISTORICAL SOCIETY IS HOSTING A CHRISTMAS IN JULY AND ICE CREAM SOCIAL ON SUNDAY, JULY 15TH 1-4PM.

What better way to beat the heat than tour houses decorated with special Christmas displays and enjoy yummy cold ice cream? Kids can have fun decorating an ornament to take home and also help make ice cream. If you are a little kid you can receive a free ice cream cone.

All visitors will enjoy touring our two 19th Century homes, the Freewill Baptist Church, our red one-room school house and wandering the Antique Apple Orchard and barn. In our Museum there are agricultural and military history displays, along with New Berlin's Fire Department and Police history. Be sure to check out the Gift Shop in the Museum.

Refreshments will be available at the Gazebo and from there you can wander over and listen to our Front Porch Band, *The Misfits. *Be sure to find the Band Organ. Just follow the sound of it's wonderful, happy music.