Random Lake Historical Society Car Show & Help Needed!

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Fri, 6 Jul 2018 10:21:37 -0400

Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 10:21:37 -0400
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: Random Lake Historical Society Car Show & Help Needed!

7/5/18  Hello Members & Friends of The Random Lake Area Historical Soc iety~
  One more week, we hope you are planning to join us for the
"I'd Love to Own A Car Like That" Car Show
                  on Friday Ju ly 13th.  Random Lake Area Historical Society.  Bring a car to display or c ome to see the cars and vote for your favorite, everyone welcome.  Line up
 starts at 4:30 pm.  Car show starts at 5:00 PM.
  Help is needed for car show set up and event registration, please cont act Holli if you can help   hollihi@aol.com or 414/852-7030  Than ks!
  Kathy's 111 Trackside Cafe will serve a delicious meal, for purchase, roast
 beef sandwiches, chili dogs, German potato salad, coleslaw, watermelon and creat e your ice cream sundae!
  100% of the proceeds will benefit the Random Lake Area Historical Society
  A very special "Thanks" to our July sponsor the Silver Creek Fire Departmen t Women's Auxiliary and our car show sponsor Eric von Schledorn Ford, we appreci ate their support.
  All the registration and rain date information follows on the poster.