From June Peas to Jolly Good! ~ Friday October 12th Historical Society

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 23:14:44 -0400

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 23:14:44 -0400
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: From June Peas to Jolly Good! ~ Friday October 12th Historical Society

9/28/18  Hello Members & Friends of The Random Lake Area Historical So ciety ~

Mark your calendars and please plan to attend this fun and informative even ing on Friday October 12th at 6:30 pm.  Join us early to purchase a delicious
 "meal deal" from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm at Kathy's 111 Trackside Cafe, 111 Carroll Str eet in Random Lake.
  Hear the first hand stories of Walt Friedemann as he regales us with histor y from his 50 years of service at Krier Preserving and Krier Foods.  EveryoneÂ
 attending the program get's a "special gift" of a Jolly Good soda, THANKS to Krier Foods!
    Program admission fee is $2, members are always free.
  October is generously sponsored by Krier Foods, we immensely appreciate the ir continued support and gift to attendee's!
  Hope to see you there.  If you are available to help in the museu m {before and after the program} that night,  please contact Holli via ema il at hollihi@aol.com  or phone at 414/852-7030, I am looking for three people...thank y ou!