Re: URGENT! I need government funding comparisons ASAP.

Maureen Giese (renie.giese@gmail.com)
Tue, 6 Nov 2018 15:53:06 -0600

From: Maureen Giese <renie.giese@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 15:53:06 -0600
Subject: Re: URGENT! I need government funding comparisons ASAP.

The Waterloo Area Historical Society receives no funding from the City or from the County. We live entirely on Memorial gifts, fundraising events, membership and donations. The City has donated $2,000 toward our Steeple Clock Tower restoration..final restoration project cost $55,000. Grant money is minimal.

Maureen Giese, President and Curator