Re: Membership Cards?

Mondovi History (mondovihistory@yahoo.com)
Tue, 8 Jan 2019 21:44:48 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 21:44:48 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Membership Cards?

 Hi Sue, That sounds a lot like what we are doing.  We mailed out renewal lette rs with a form attached for people to fill out with addresses, emails, phon e numbers and a place for them to check if it a membership renewal new memb ership, a monetary donation and if they are willing to volunteer.  The
 plan right now is to follow up with a thank you letter to those who respon d. Steve