Membership Cards?

Mondovi History (mondovihistory@yahoo.com)
Sun, 6 Jan 2019 03:27:46 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 03:27:46 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com>
Subject: Membership Cards?

Hello, At the Mondovi Area Historical Society, we are currently in the process of sending out membership renewal letters to our members and others in the com munity who have expressed interest in our Society and in general cleaning u p our membership rolls.  We are having a debate among our officers whe ther or not membership cards are necessary.  I am inquiring what other
 societies are doing regarding such cards, do you send them out or if not h ow do you acknowledge membership renewals or new memberships? Thanks. Steve MikelsonPresident, Mondovi Area Historical Society