Fw: Artifact Donation of Eastlake Rocker and Handmade Quilts

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 18:34:51 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Artifact Donation of Eastlake Rocker and Handmade Quilts
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 18:34:51 +0000

For the listserve:

Hello,

I would appreciate if you could forward this information on to the Local Hi story Listserve.

The Ephraim Historical Foundation was recently contacted regarding the dona tion of an Eastlake rocking chair and two handmade quilts (photos included)
. These items belonged to the donor's grandmother, a Danish immigrant who came to the United States in 1872 and lived much of her life in Wisconsin.
 Unfortunately, these pieces do not fit within the Ephraim Historical Found ation's scope of collections, but this individual would very much like to d onate her grandmother's items to a Wisconsin museum or historical society.

If you are interested in accepting any or all of these items for your colle ction, please let me know, and I will put you in touch with the donor.

Thank you,

Emily Irwin Outreach Director and Curator Ephraim Historical Foundation 3060 Anderson Lane, P.O. Box 165 Ephraim, WI 54211
(920) 854-9688 eirwin@ephraim.org<mailto:eirwin@ephraim.org> www.ephraim.org<http://www.ephraim.org>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByFI6N51bZR0TVd5YmtSRmh tSUk&revid=0ByFI6N51bZR0bDI5cUd5dGs2SjcySVVrQ1RNSG1iRGw2Z3FjPQ]

Ephraim...Where Door County's Past Lives Today
Eastlake Rocker.jpg Quilt #1.jpg Quilt #2.jpg