Insurance question

Gary Kunz (kunztwo@centurytel.net)
Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:43:12 -0600

From: "Gary Kunz" <kunztwo@centurytel.net>
Subject: Insurance question
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:43:12 -0600

We are a small society located in central Wisconsin. A question came up at a recent membership meeting and I volunteered to do some research on it. We own two buildings that house both our artifacts and archives. We carry both property and liability on the two buildings. The question that came up the other night was what do we have on the artifacts and archives? To my knowledge we don’t have any and probably could not get any. What do other societies do?