Re: Insurance question

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Wed, 6 Feb 2019 12:23:06 -0600

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 12:23:06 -0600
Subject: Re: Insurance question

The Eagle River Historical Society has explored the question with our carrier and another broker. We carry coverage for buildings, contents, event liability and D&O insurance. We cannot determine a way to establish value on our collections and the cost would likely exceed our means if we could. We have devoted our resources to risk management and care of the collection.

We do have coverage on all non collection display elements.

Karen Sailer