Re: Racist Language

Matt Carter (cartermc1104@gmail.com)
Mon, 4 Mar 2019 11:55:53 -0600

From: Matt Carter <cartermc1104@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 11:55:53 -0600
Subject: Re: Racist Language

Hi Bill,

In past exhibits, we have left the language and included a disclaimer. It might be worth pointing out that the language itself can be seen as a sort of "exhibit," showing us how we have evolved since then.

If that does not make sense and you would like clarification, please let me know.

Thank you,

Matt Carter