Re: looking to borrow artifacts or assistance

Anna Krause (collagedesignstudio@gmail.com)
Fri, 31 May 2019 22:21:38 -0500

From: Anna Krause <collagedesignstudio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 22:21:38 -0500
Subject: Re: looking to borrow artifacts or assistance

Mikki, you might try Wayne Nevar, he lives on County O, between the Dells and Portage. I don’t have his contact info but the Newport ton cler k might. Also have you contacted Paul Bunyan Restaurant? They have all types of things related to logging and lumberjacks and the have the lumberjack show. Perhaps you’ve checked that avenue. You might also ask Bud Gussel i n the Dells he has primitive tools maybe he can help.

We have a mutual friend in Scott Rawson.

Anna M Krause Collage Design Studio 608/522-3360