Re: Do you provide programming in a one-room school?

Taylor County Historical Society (tchistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Fri, 28 Jun 2019 10:17:07 -0500

From: Taylor County Historical Society <tchistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 10:17:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Do you provide programming in a one-room school?

The Marathon County Historical Society generously shared their program with us last fall and mentored us to get the program started at our one room school. The program they shared was perfect, because our school was built in 1904. The program was a big success with the students and the teachers. Lots of positive feedback, and I'm sure the program will get even better as we get a few more classes under our belt.

Sara Nuernberger President Taylor County Historical Society Medford, Wisconsin