Re: Do you provide programming in a one-room school?

West Allis Historical Society (wahs8405@gmail.com)
Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:59:28 -0500

From: West Allis Historical Society <wahs8405@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 18:59:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Do you provide programming in a one-room school?

The West Allis Historic Commission has a one room log schoolhouse dating from the time Wisconsin became the 30th state in our union (1848). At the time, (1998), we did extensive research and created both a first person script (male and female), for school tours, and a third person docent script when the log cabin school is open on Tuesday nights and Sunday afternoons to the general public.

We published it in a manual form but may have it in a PDF also. If your interested please lets us know.

Devan Gracyalny, President West Allis Historical Society and Vice Chair, West Allis Historic Preservation Commission