Museum open

Olive Gross (gross622@gmail.com)
Tue, 2 Jul 2019 17:33:02 -0500

From: Olive Gross <gross622@gmail.com>
Subject: Museum open
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 17:33:02 -0500

The Bark River Woods Historical Society's Town Hall Museum will be open for visitors on Sunday, July 28 & Sunday, August 25 from 1-3 pm. July will feature "Christmas in July ", a display of Christmas decor.

Our Town Hall Museum is located  8 miles east of Fort Atkinson . Turn right off Hwy 106 E on Hy D, go approx. 1/4 mile, then left on Green Isle Dr. Town Hall Museum is on the right.
(The Methodist church is on the hill on the right as you turn on to Green Isle Dr.)

Admission is free; donations at the door are welcome.

We are also hosting an ice cream social @ the Fort Atkinson City Band Concert in Barrie Park on Monday, July 15. Serving @ 6:30 pm, concert @ 7:30 pm. Barrie park is located on the corner of West Sherman Ave. &Robert St. in Fort Atkinson.

Questions?   Contact Olive @ gross622@gmail.com or Ph: 920.563.4773