Photos of old headstones

Elizabeth Terlinden (terlinden@sbcglobal.net)
Tue, 6 Aug 2019 16:34:25 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 16:34:25 +0000 (UTC)
From: Elizabeth Terlinden <terlinden@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Photos of old headstones

Hello, We are working on a visual record  of cemetery headstones in the 155 y ear oldcemetery. The oldest stones  are limestone and there has been a
 lot of deterioration.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to enhance the writingand symbol s on the headstones so  photoscan be taken? I’ve run across va rious suggestions, though some seemquestionable as to causing further damag e.

I’ve been able to photograph some with different lightingconditions
 and also when headstones are wet.

Thanks,

Bettsy Terlinden Glass Valley Cemetery Committee memberTown of River Falls