Re: Letter in support of historic tax credit application

Jason Tish (jason.tish@gmail.com)
Tue, 3 Sep 2019 19:54:38 -0500

From: Jason Tish <jason.tish@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 19:54:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Letter in support of historic tax credit application

Hi Katie-

I do tax credit consulting for a living. It's unusual and completely unnecessary for applicants to ask for an endorsement of a National Register nomination or a a tax credit application from a local historical society or museum.

When you are asked for this kind of endorsement, you could let the applicant know that reviewers of National Register nominations and tax credit applications only consider what is in the nomination form or tax credit application, and would not give any weight to your endorsement.

-Jason Tish Archetype, Historic Property Consultants Madison, WI

--
- Jason