Job Opening: Development Manager, Chippewa Valley Museum

Carrie M Ronnander (c.ronnander@cvmuseum.com)
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:40:54 +0000

From: Carrie M Ronnander <c.ronnander@cvmuseum.com>
Subject: Job Opening: Development Manager, Chippewa Valley Museum
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:40:54 +0000

The Chippewa Valley Museum has preserved thousands of local stories. We're looking for a passionate, locally engaged Development Manager who can tell our story and develop relationships with businesses and individual donors. This new, full-time, permanent position requires energy, enthusiasm for the
 community, and a desire to be a part of Eau Claire's cultural renaissance.
 By working closely with the Executive Director and Museum Board, the Devel opment Manager will help take the Chippewa Valley Museum to a new level of sustainability. Application review begins November 11 with an anticipated start date January 6. Click here<https://www.cvmuseum.com/documents/Develop ment-Manager_position-annoucement.pdf> for the job announcement and how to apply. To learn more about the Chippewa Valley Museum , visit our website c vmuseum.com<https://www.cvmuseum.com/>.

___________________________________ Carrie Ronnander Director

Chippewa Valley Museum | P.O. 1204| Eau Claire, WI 54702 715-834-7871 |www.cvmuseum.com<x-msg://4/www.cvmuseum.com>

[cid:2573e84a-5906-45be-9ea0-a317639e9642]<http://www.cvmuseum.com/>[Connec t with us on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chippewa-Valley-Museu m/115900765141019>

image001.jpg