RE: Society Dues

eraether@wi.rr.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:26:55 -0600

From: <eraether@wi.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Society Dues
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:26:55 -0600

The Lebanon Historical Society, Lebanon, Wi dues are as follows”

Single-$15

Family-$20

Senior Single-$10

Senior Couple-$15

Junior-Under 18-$5

Lifetime-Single-$150

Lifetime Couple-$250

Regards, Edward W Raether, President

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
<localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> On Behalf Of Mondovi History Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2019 3:27 PM To: Wisconsin History List Serve <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Subject: Society Dues

Hello,

We are looking at revising our member dues at the Mondovi Area Historical Society as they haven't been changed since the Society was organized in 1980. The current dues are $6.00 for individual members. We have some other categories of members as well, but mainly it is the individual dues we want to address. What do other societies charge for member dues? If we do decide to recommend a change in our dues, we will be presenting a proposal to our members at our annual meeting on November 12th for their approval or disapproval.

Thanks.

Steve Mikelson

Mondovi Area Historical Society