Re: Society Dues

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:46:31 -0600

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:46:31 -0600
Subject: Re: Society Dues

New Berlin Historical Society dues are now $15 for a Individual/Family Membership. We dropped all other levels including our $100 Life Memberships a few years ago. For that members get four Newsletters and notifications on all of our Open Houses/Events. They also receive a copy of our Almanack, usually produced once a year. We send via email whenever possible. About 3/4 of our members have email.

Sue Hemmen Secretary/Membership New Berlin Historical Society