RE: Society Dues

Bobbie Erdmann (bobbiee@centurytel.net)
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 16:00:51 -0600

From: "Bobbie Erdmann" <bobbiee@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: Society Dues
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 16:00:51 -0600

The Berlin Area Historical Society's dues is:

$10 for individuals

$15 for family (no limit on how many in family)

dues includes quarterly newsletter

Do not offer a lifetime membership anymore because you lose money/support with that.

We have not changed our dues in a while either.

Bobbie Erdmann

Berlin Area Historical Society

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Mondovi History Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2019 3:27 PM To: Wisconsin History List Serve Subject: Society Dues

Hello,

We are looking at revising our member dues at the Mondovi Area Historical Society as they haven't been changed since the Society was organized in 1980. The current dues are $6.00 for individual members. We have some other categories of members as well, but mainly it is the individual dues we want to address. What do other societies charge for member dues? If we do decide to recommend a change in our dues, we will be presenting a proposal to our members at our annual meeting on November 12th for their approval or disapproval.

Thanks.

Steve Mikelson

Mondovi Area Historical Society