Re: Society Dues

John Grochowski (jgrochowski@ephraim.org)
Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:43:31 -0600

From: John Grochowski <jgrochowski@ephraim.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:43:31 -0600
Subject: Re: Society Dues

Good morning,

The Ephraim Historical Foundation is more of an outlier, but hopefully this will at least help some.

We have six Family Membership levels and two Business Membership levels, with about 380 members.

*Membership Levels* Founders Circle: $1000+ Sustaining: $500 - $999 Contributing: $250 - $499 Supporting: $100 - $249 Regular: $75 - $99

*Business Membership Dues Donation* Business Membership: $150
(Includes listing for 1 Business)

Multi-Business Membership: $200
(Includes listing for 2 or more Businesses)

Attached are copies of our benefits. It is important to note, our museum admission is now free, so that is no longer a benefit we offer. We eliminated Lifetime Memberships several years ago. We will occasionally bestow a Lifetime Membership on an individual or family who has made a significant impact on the organization, but we do offer it as a dues paying level.

*John M. Grochowski, CTA* Director of Operations Ephraim Historical Foundation 3060 Anderson Lane, PO Box 165 Ephraim, WI 54211-0165
(920) 854-9688 ephraim.org <http://www.ephraim.org/>

*Ephraim...Where Door County’s Past Lives Today*