Re: Faux Meats for Smokehouse Display

Rebecca Dubey (curator@saukcountyhistory.org)
Thu, 14 Nov 2019 13:34:03 -0600

From: Rebecca Dubey <curator@saukcountyhistory.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 13:34:03 -0600
Subject: Re: Faux Meats for Smokehouse Display

I googled Food Models and came up with all kinds of places. My sister, who was in the food industry, suggested a place in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, so I googled Fort Atkinson, Wi food models and came up with a list. Hope that helps. Ask them to donate!

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 1:27 PM Rebecca Dubey <On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 1:27 PM Rebecca Dubey <curator@saukcountyhistory.or g>