Re: Faux Meats for Smokehouse Display

Jackie Utter (jackieu3495@yahoo.com)
Fri, 15 Nov 2019 05:07:51 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 05:07:51 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jackie Utter <jackieu3495@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Faux Meats for Smokehouse Display

 If you have some crafty quilters or sewers this would be a possibility and
 a simple sewing project and temperatures would not be an issue.

    On Thursday, November 14, 2019, 09:33:35 PM CST, Frank Smoot <franksmoo t@gmail.com> wrote:

 I love many of the suggestions here. You might also try ... https://www.displayfakefoods.com

I've ordered things from the site, and at least the fakes I've ordered have
 been fairly convincing. Pretty reasonably priced, too (and quick shipping,