Plan now for Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month in May

AMY D WYATT (amy.wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:39:36 +0000

From: AMY D WYATT <amy.wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Plan now for Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month in May
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:39:36 +0000

If you're organization is hosting an event in May that celebrates the prese rvation of Wisconsin's historic sites, let us know and we will help promote
 it on our website! If you have any questions about the types of events tha t qualify or if you're looking for ideas, please get in touch.

https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Records/Article/CS4182

Thanks! Amy Wyatt Digital Historic Preservation Coordinator State Historic Preservation Office

Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street, Madison, WI 53706 608-264-6506 amy.wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org

Wisconsin Historical Society Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsin history.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&a mp;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>