RE: Plan now for Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month in May

Barron County Historical Society (museum1@chibardun.net)
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 13:30:44 -0600

From: "Barron County Historical Society" <museum1@chibardun.net>
Subject: RE: Plan now for Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month in May
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 13:30:44 -0600

Hello Amy,

What are the types of events that would celebrate the preservation of Wisconsin's historic sites? We might do like to do something to promote this, if we come up with the right idea. Thanks.

Tammy Schutz

Barron County Historical Society

715-764-0158

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
<localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> On Behalf Of AMY D WYATT Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 11:40 AM To: 'localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu' <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Subject: Plan now for Historic Preservation and Archaeology Month in May

If you're organization is hosting an event in May that celebrates the preservation of Wisconsin's historic sites, let us know and we will help promote it on our website! If you have any questions about the types of events that qualify or if you're looking for ideas, please get in touch.

https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Records/Article/CS4182

Thanks!

Amy Wyatt

Digital Historic Preservation Coordinator

State Historic Preservation Office

Wisconsin Historical Society

816 State Street, Madison, WI 53706

608-264-6506

amy.wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org <mailto:amy.wyatt@wisconsinhistory.org>

Wisconsin Historical Society

Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846
<http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3But m_medium=email&amp;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>