Looking for Replacement Logs for Our Log Cabin

Peter Schumacher (plschu@sbcglobal.net)
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 21:01:55 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 21:01:55 +0000 (UTC)
From: Peter Schumacher <plschu@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Looking for Replacement Logs for Our Log Cabin

The Oak Creek Historical Society has a 1844 log cabin as part of our pionee r village.  Some of the logs on the north-facing wall are degrading an d need to be replaced.  We need logs roughly 10 to 15 inches wide and about 20 feet long. Does anyone know of a source for vintage or new logs?

Pete SchumacherOak Creek Historical Society