Fw: Creating Pinecrest Webinar - Thursday, May 14 - 1:00 pm

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 7 May 2020 15:02:50 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Creating Pinecrest Webinar - Thursday, May 14 - 1:00 pm
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 15:02:50 +0000

________________________________ From: bobfayonwr@hotmail.com <bobfayonwr@hotmail.com> Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 9:21 AM To: Traci Schnell <tracieschnell@gmail.com>; Carol Cartwright <>; Carol Cartwright <ccart@idcnet
.com>; Harry and Karen Carlson <hcarlson@foley.com>; JOHN H BROIHAHN <broih ahn@wisc.edu>; AMY ROSEBROUGH <amy.rosebrough@wisconsinhistory.org>; DAINA PENKIUNAS <daina.penkiunas@wisconsinhistory.org>; Peggy Veregin <peggy.vere gin@wisconsinhistory.org>; Leslie Eisenberg <>; Leslie Eisenberg <leslie.eisenberg@wisconsinhist ory.org>; JOSEPH R DEROSE <jrderose@wisc.edu>; Vicki Twinde-Javner <vtwinde
-javner@uwlax.edu>; Kathy Stevenson <kstevenson@uwlax.edu>; Connie Arzigian
 <carzigian@uwlax.edu> Subject: Creating Pinecrest Webinar - Thursday, May 14 - 1:00 pm

Dear Friends,

Here's information on my upcoming Webinar on Creating Pinecrest, if interes ted, and you are social distancing at home and need a break!

As part of the 50th anniversary of Pinecrest Historical Village, I will be sharing behind-the-scenes stories of the history and creation of the award- winning historical village during a special Manitowoc County Historical Soc iety Webinar on Thursday, May 14, 1:00 pm. The PowerPoint presentation will
 include photos of buildings when they were moved, restored and opened to t he public for viewing.

As you may know, I served as MCHS Executive Director (1987-2001) and guided
 the move and restoration of many of Pinecrest’s buildings including the Clarks Mills General Store, Slady Bee House, Town Creek Town Hall, Rockwood
 Fire House, Rank Dressmaker, McAllister Farm House, Lueloff Cheese Factory
, Wisconsin Central Caboose, Kummer Stone Smokehouse and Collins Road Bridg e.

Interested in viewing the Webinar? Register through the MCHS’s website at
 https://www.ManitowocCountyHistory.org and click on the "Creating Pinecres t" program link. There is no cost to view the Webinar. You will receive an email to confirm your registration. On the day of the Webinar, simply open the this email message and click on the JOIN button. It’s as simple as th at!

Hope you can join me for this walk down memory lane as we celebrate 50 year s of Pinecrest and the rich cultural heritage of Manitowoc County.

Bob

P. S. Please share this with others you feel may be interested and are look ing for something to do!