RE: Inquiry on digital systems consultant

Glenn Brazelton (gbraze@cox.net)
Mon, 11 May 2020 15:41:40 -0400

From: "Glenn Brazelton" <gbraze@cox.net>
Subject: RE: Inquiry on digital systems consultant
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 15:41:40 -0400

Heather

I can also probably find my old grant requests if they would be helpful.

If so, send me your email address and I will forward.

Regards, Glenn

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Heather S. Sonntag Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 12:35 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: RE: Inquiry on digital systems consultant

Hello,

I am seeking advice on overhauling a computer system in a small, regional museum. I have conducted a needs assessment for this organization that operates with outdated computer equipment, and among the short-term priorities are technology improvements for cataloguing, digital storage, access and even website re-design.

Has anyone on this list

* hired an outside consultant to review computer systems for suggestions on equipment upgrades and set up?
* written grants for said consultant?
* If so, which grants? And, which consultant (friend or firm)?
* written grants for purchasing computer and other related digital equipment? If so, which grants?
* hired a web designer/manager?
* written grants for said web designer/manager?
* If so, which web designer/manager?

We thank you for your suggestions in advance.

Sincerely,

Heather Sonntag

hssonntag@wisc.edu <mailto:hssonntag@wisc.edu>