Logo designer

Samuel Marshall (marshallwimuseum@gmail.com)
Mon, 18 May 2020 12:51:01 -0500

From: Samuel Marshall <marshallwimuseum@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 12:51:01 -0500
Subject: Logo designer

We are in need of a logo designer. And of course we cannot pay much. Do you have any suggestions for someone? Also, we are working towards a web page (not on the village or library web page). We need to be able to do our own updates, and add data. We'd appreciate knowing what others are successfully doing. Particularly, how much data we might need. Thanks ever so much.

Diana Skalitzky Marshall Area Historical Society.