Re: Policy for Virtual Meetings

Dan Richardson (rich3004@yahoo.com)
Mon, 8 Jun 2020 18:13:26 -0500

From: Dan Richardson <rich3004@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Policy for Virtual Meetings
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 18:13:26 -0500

We tried a zoom meeting this month and it seemed to work ok once everybody w as on who did not want to meet face to face. We too would be interested if a nyone has a Policy we could look at for future meetings! Dan Richardson Walworth County Historical Society Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 8, 2020, at 5:43 PM, Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com> wro
te:

> The Mondovi Area Historical Society does not have a policy for virtual mee
tings, but we did hold one board meeting via Zoom and that worked pretty goo d. Right now, we are working on some ideas for alternate programming to rea ch our members and community residents.