RE: Policy for Virtual Meetings

Askin, Tim (Tim.Askin@milwaukee.gov)
Tue, 9 Jun 2020 19:19:59 +0000

From: "Askin, Tim" <Tim.Askin@milwaukee.gov>
Subject: RE: Policy for Virtual Meetings
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 19:19:59 +0000

The National Trust for Historic Preservation has a webinar on this exact issue and best practices this Thursday. Sign up here. https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7107759239910970639

Tim Askin, Senior Planner Historic Preservation Commission City of Milwaukee

Important Notice! Historic Preservation staff are working limited hours through the end of July. Walk-in services are not available, but videoconference meetings and exterior site visits will continue by appointment.

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu <localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> On Behalf Of Dan Richardson Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 6:13 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: Policy for Virtual Meetings

We tried a zoom meeting this month and it seemed to work ok once everybody was on who did not want to meet face to face. We too would be interested if anyone has a Policy we could look at for future meetings! Dan Richardson Walworth County Historical Society Sent from my iPhone