Re: Policy for Virtual Meetings

Cynthia Arbiture (musprosvc@gdinet.com)
Tue, 9 Jun 2020 11:05:58 -0500

From: Cynthia Arbiture <musprosvc@gdinet.com>
Subject: Re: Policy for Virtual Meetings
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 11:05:58 -0500

Hello Richfield Historical Society,

Since some of our board members are not tech savvy or do not have a camera on their computer we have this article included in our By-Laws. Please see the attached jpeg screen shot.

We have conducted a board meeting with a quorum, via a telephone conference which worked out very well. We used Free Conference Call https://www.freeconferencecall.com/ One person registers with the free service and invites others to join their phone conference call. I send out an email with the phone number and participant code before our meeting. Once again it is free and the participants only pay for their own phone minutes which is often times unlimited depending upon their phone plan. We have one board member who has free minutes on weekends so we schedule our board meetings on Saturdays.

Best to you!
  Cindy Arbiture President Concord Historical Society www.concordwihistory.org musprosvc@gdinet.com <mailto:musprosvc@gdinet.com>

<mondovihistory@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Mondovi Area Historical Society does not have a policy for virtual
meetings, but we did hold one board meeting via Zoom and that worked pretty good. Right now, we are working on some ideas for alternate programming to reach our members and community residents.