Archival Supplies

Samuel Marshall (marshallwimuseum@gmail.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:59:42 -0500

From: Samuel Marshall <marshallwimuseum@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:59:42 -0500
Subject: Archival Supplies

We are ready to begin the task of choosing appropriate storage boxes for our textiles. They are expensive! Even using resources recommended by Wisconsin Historical Society, one box is $45. Yes, we will be very selective on the items we will store in these containers, it's still alot of money. I've ordered a catalog from University Products, and we have a Demco catalog.

Does anyone have other sources I should be looking for? Our two main focus areas are textiles and maps. Is anyone changing their containers and have old ones to sell?

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge. Diana Skalitzky, President - Marshall Area Historical Society.