Re: Archival Supplies

Olive Gross (gross622@gmail.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:04:30 -0500

Subject: Re: Archival Supplies
From: Olive Gross <gross622@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:04:30 -0500

Hello! We use Gaylord Archival. Excellent service, very customer oriented. Great products. We have ordered many boxes & other supplies from them and been very satisfied, Also if you are an affiliate member of the Wisconsin Historical Society you get an 18% discount on Archival Supplies & 10% off on Furniture & Equipment. We have been very satisfied with this company. Go to Gaylord.com; PH: 1.800.448.6160.

Good Luck

Olive Gross, President Bark River Woods Historical Society