Policy for Museum Rental

Kate Bennett (katejbenn@gmail.com)
Tue, 7 Jul 2020 11:30:16 -0500

From: Kate Bennett <katejbenn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 11:30:16 -0500
Subject: Policy for Museum Rental

The Pleasant Prairie History Museum is opening in two months and we need to develop a policy for renting out our lower level for meetings, classes, small gatherings, etc. Does anyone have a rental policy they would be willing to share?

Thanks!

*Kate Bennett* Museum Manager Pleasant Prairie Historical Society P.O. Box 580866 Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
(262) 705-7668

katejbenn@gmail.com | pleasantprairiehistoricalsociety.org