Re: Policy for Museum Rental

Yahoo Mail (mfhistory@yahoo.com)
Fri, 10 Jul 2020 00:42:59 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 00:42:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Yahoo Mail <mfhistory@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Policy for Museum Rental

 Look at oldfallsvillage.com for the Menomonee Falls Historical Society pol icy. Look at rentals, the 2 forms are located there. Hoe this helps

Christine Schultz, Secretary Menomonee Falls Historical Society 262-250-3901
     On Thursday, July 9, 2020, 08:57:44 AM CDT, Kate Bennett <On Thursday, July 9, 2020, 08:57:44 AM CDT, Kate Bennett <katejbenn@gm ail.com> wrote:

 The Pleasant Prairie History Museum is opening in two months and we need t o develop a policy for renting out our lower level for meetings, class es, small gatherings, etc. Does anyone have a rental policy they would be willing to share? Thanks!

Kate BennettMuseum ManagerPleasant Prairie Historical SocietyP.O. Box 58086 6Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158(262) 705-7668 katejbenn@gmail.com | pleasantprairiehistoricalsociety.org