Insurance for Board members conduct

Samuel Marshall (marshallwimuseum@gmail.com)
Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:34:58 -0500

From: Samuel Marshall <marshallwimuseum@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:34:58 -0500
Subject: Insurance for Board members conduct

We are debating the need for and cost of special insurance to cover board members, either conduct (embezzlement, or inappropriate conduct) and liability (we offend someone, we give inaccurate info).

All of us currently have umbrellas policies via our home owners policy. We have been quoted $600 by AVIS.

How does this square with what you have?

Thanks for your input. Diana Skalitzky - Marshall Area Historical Society