Re: Insurance for Board members conduct

Douglas County Historical Society (dchs@douglashistory.org)
Mon, 5 Oct 2020 09:10:13 -0500

From: Douglas County Historical Society <dchs@douglashistory.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 09:10:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Insurance for Board members conduct

Just changed ours this past summer to West Bend, through an independent agent. $450 annually. It is a good idea to have this coverage. We switched after checking around because our past policy was not going to be offered with additional coverages for employment liability. We put a rider on our building and liability policy to cover the employment liability part.

Jon Winter Douglas County Historical Society 1101 John Avenue Superior WI 54880 Business Manager 715-392-8449