To be framed or not to be framed - that is the question.

Samuel Marshall (marshallwimuseum@gmail.com)
Mon, 12 Oct 2020 15:28:00 -0500

From: Samuel Marshall <marshallwimuseum@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 15:28:00 -0500
Subject: To be framed or not to be framed - that is the question.

Original portraits (photos) are most often gifted to us with original frames. I appreciate that original frames have historical value, BUT, what if they are in bad shape or they are the very deep style that takes up the space of 5 other frames? We have very limited space constraints and miniscule storage. I am considering moving our large format portrait photos to archival sleeves. Any guidance would be appreciated. Diana Skalizky, Marshall Area Historical Society.