dues schedules

Carol Mcdonnell (tncmcd@aol.com)
Mon, 12 Oct 2020 21:02:19 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 21:02:19 +0000 (UTC)
From: Carol Mcdonnell <tncmcd@aol.com>
Subject: dues schedules

Our historical society has not raised its dues for (approx) 20 years.
 We plan to do this soon, and would really appreciate if several other hist orical societies would share their dues structure with us.  We would a lso like to know if you give any perks at various levels?  Thanks very
 much!

Carol McDonnell, Stone Lake Area Historical Society