Re: Wallpaper help

annekasz@centurytel.net
Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:45:54 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:45:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: annekasz@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: Wallpaper help

Thanks for your help Rick.Anne
----- Original Message ----- From: Dane County Historical Society <danecountyhistory@gmail.com> To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 13:29:17 -0400 (EDT) Subject: Re: Wallpaper help

Hello Ann - I am going to refer you to the Madison Trust for Historic Preservation. The Trust's website includes a page about contractors that you can find here - https://www.madisonpreservation.org/contractors. It might be worth following up with a phone call to their staff person to see if she has any additional info on wallpaper installers. Best, Rick BernsteinOffice ManagerDane County Historical Society Lussier Family Heritage Center3101 Lake Farm RoadMadison, WI 53711 ph: 608-224-3605 Support the Dane County Historical Society by shopping at Amazon Smilehttps://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1143187

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 9:58 AM <annekasz@centurytel.net> wrote: Greetings

I am looking for contact information for a person or company that can undertake installing wallpaper in a historic home built around 1870. The home is in rural Green Lake County and is on the state and national register of historic places. I have sourced appropriate wallpaper but need someone to install it. One room needs wall fill and ceiling paper. There is also a hallway with ceiling, border, wall fill, and a frieze paper to install, as was traditional at the time.

Any suggestions are welcome. The register listing number is 98000878, the McClelland-Kasuboski House.

Thanks.

--

Anne M. Kasuboski

--