City of Peshtigo 150th Celebration

Cathi Malke (cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us)
Wed, 18 Nov 2020 21:17:25 +0000

From: Cathi Malke <cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us>
Subject: City of Peshtigo 150th Celebration
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 21:17:25 +0000

I hope this email finds you in safe and in good health. The City of Peshti go will be celebrating our 150th from the Great Peshtigo Fire. Our sesquic entennial will be held the last weekend in September. I am looking for peo ple who make handmade items such as canning fruits & Vegetables, soap makin g, syrup, quilts or any items that would have been made in the 1800's. Any suggestions for our celebration would be greatly appreciated. Stay SAFE and thank you, Cathi Malke Mayor, City of Peshtigo