Re: City of Peshtigo 150th Celebration

SHIRLEY SCHOENFELD (saslax@aol.com)
Thu, 19 Nov 2020 20:43:29 -0600

From: SHIRLEY SCHOENFELD <saslax@aol.com>
Subject: Re: City of Peshtigo 150th Celebration
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 20:43:29 -0600

You could contact Norskedalen - 608-452-3424

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 19, 2020, at 9:35 AM, Cathi Malke <cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us> wrote:

> I hope this email finds you in safe and in good health. The City of Pesht
igo will be celebrating our 150th from the Great Peshtigo Fire. Our sesquic entennial will be held the last weekend in September. I am looking for peop le who make handmade items such as canning fruits & Vegetables, soap making,
 syrup, quilts or any items that would have been made in the 1800’s.